Review Your Educational History Online
You can now easily access and update your AIHA®
and AIHce continuing education records online – any time, from anywhere – with AIHA's Educational Transcripts.
- Review educational credits (CM, COC, CEU points), awarded by AIHA/AIHce. Update and add new course records from other organizations to your transcript, for easy record keeping
- Track training and professional development contact hours
- Print a complete history, as often as you like
AIHce Activities have now been Updated in Your Transcript
Please note: ABIH recently changed the way they are calculating points and credits, so the 36 credit hours entered in transcripts is in compliance with their new rules.
* NOTE: For any event in 2012 AND THEREAFTER, values are reported in CM hours. For any event PRIOR TO 2012, values are reported in CM points.
Proof of Participation
ABIH will accept the following:
- PDCs: AIHA Educational Transcript
- General conference attendance for technical sessions, workshops, discussions and tours: In ADDITION to an AIHA Educational Transcript, evidence of physical presence in the city on the days claimed for CM credit. Examples:
- Approved expense report; hotel, meal, or parking receipts
- ABIH CM Attendance Verification Form
- Provide a full audit of the last 7 years of AIHA Distance Learning and Continuing Education Courses
- Supply AIHce and PCIH PDC certification information (beginning May 1, 2010)
- List AIHce and PCIH attendance information for week day technical sessions (beginning May 1, 2010)
- Are acceptable to ABIH as proof of attendance for courses (PDCs, TeleWebs) but not for conferences (AIHce and PCIH)
- Allow 45 days from course completion/attendance for continuing education credits to appear on your educational transcript
- Do not reflect speakers/presenters instruction credits.
Questions about your educational transcript or log in? Contact the Education Team at +1 703-849-8888.