Volunteer to be an AIHce 2013 PDC Monitor
AIHA is giving all students who plan to attend AIHce in 2013 the opportunity to attend PDCs for FREE. Just apply to be a course monitor!
PDC Monitors assist with the administration of the course. As a monitor, you will be responsible for sign-in, course announcements, and assisting the instructor as required.
All Assigned Monitors Must:
- Be an active AIHA or ACGIH Member
- Attend an orientation at the Convention center on the day of their PDC Assignment
- Earn CM, CEU, and COC Points and receive all course materials for their session
- Receive a complimentary (FREE) Registration for their assigned PDC
Assignments are first come, first served, so don't wait!
AIHF Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
The American Industrial Hygiene Foundation (AIHF) is currently accepting scholarship applications for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Scholarship awards have traditionally been between $1,000 and $4,000. These scholarships have been made available through the generous contributions from various corporate, individual and local section donations.
Any Student who is attending, or applying to, an ABET-accredited IH graduate, or undergraduate program, a NIOSH ERC IH program, or a CEPH-accredited program with occupational health emphasis, or a New York University student applying for the Dr. Morton Lippmann Endowed Scholarship is eligible to apply. Additionally, students currently attending, or applying to, IH programs at the following Canadian universities are eligible: McGill University, University of British Columbia, Université de Montréal, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (UQTR), University of Toronto.
Students are evaluated on academic record, extracurricular activities, future goals as an industrial hygienist, and potential for leadership in the industrial hygiene profession. Several of the scholarships have specific criteria and schools/students who meet those criteria will be given first consideration.
An electronic copy of the AIHF scholarship application can be downloaded from the AIHF webpage.
All application materials must be submitted by March 1, 2013 to email@example.com
Stay Connected with AIHA
Don't be left out of the loop! Keep connected with AIHA through our various social networking channels.
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Became a fan on FaceBook!
- Hear us on Safe & Sound!
- Link-up with us on LinkedIn!
- Watch us on Vimeo or YouTube!
Update Your Student Contact Information
As a student, we know you may be constantly moving each academic year. In order to stay in touch with AIHA, we encourage you to update your contact information periodically through our AIHA Member Dashboard.
The following are the required steps to update your contact information from the Member Dashboard:
- Under the “Member Center” tab, click “Edit Your Profile.”
- On the “Edit Profile” screen, scroll to “Addresses” and click “Primary.”
- On the “Update Address” screen, edit your information and click the “save” button. This will close the screen.
- On the "Edit Profile" screen, click the "Accept" button.