We have an exciting plan for our 2012 - 2013 WMIHS program year. Look for official meeting notices as we get closer to the scheduled dates.
· October 3rd, 2013 Cutting EDGE Issues for ESH Professionals – The Aging Workforce, common Ventilation Issues, and Biohazards in Animal Research.
· November 5th, 2013 Effective Respiratory Protection Programs (Requirements, Equipment Maintenance Issues, Aids, Tools & Options for Employee Medical Evaluations)
· December 10th, 2013 Recognition, Assessments & Risk Management of Dermal Exposure Hazards - AIHA Exposure Assessment Strategies Committee / Dermal Project Team
· February, 2014 (DATE TO BE DETERMINED 4th or 11th) – Nanotechnology Update by Dr. Jim Darcy.
· March 4th, 2014 Topic and Speaker information to follow (GHS ---- Proposed OSHA Silica Standard)
· April 14th, 2014 DETAILS TO FOLLOW – ½ to Full Day PDC prior to the 2014 Michigan Safety Conference – Cosponsored by MIHS. Medical Devices and Nonionizing Radiation Employee Work Return & Hazard Communication Issues.