Welcome to the AIHA Rio Grande
Local Section Website
· As many of you know a Los Alamos Scholarship has been established by the AIHA Industrial Hygiene Foundation. This scholarship has been awarded in 2008, 2009, and 2010. A member of our Section has offered to match any individual contributions (up to a maximum total of $1,000) contributed to the Los Alamos Scholarship between now and November 15, 2010. Contributions should be mailed directly to: Vicky Yobp, AIHA/IHF, 2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite #250, Fairfax, VA 22031. Your contributions should be identified as specifically directed to the Los Alamos Scholarship. The matching contribution will be sent to AIHA/IHF before the end of 2010.
The Rio Grande Section Board of Directors strongly encourages your contributions since it is in direct support of our profession’s future, and honors the work (past/present/future) that many of us have/will provide to the profession. As an indication of the Boards support for this effort, the Rio Grande Section contributed $1,000 to this Scholarship in 2008.
We realize that this is a time of financial uncertainty, but we hope that many Section members can provide support for this Scholarship since it is directly tied to your profession.
· Looking for Speakers: Have a topic to discuss? We’d love to hear it. Please let us know and we can set up a dinner meeting or speak at the Fall Technical Meeting.
· Is there a Teleweb Topic your interested in? Let us know! We can set up a dinner meeting location or two and host the webinar.
· Need to renew your local chapter membership? Visit our membership page for more information.
· Know of any New Career Opportunities? Send copy of Job Advertisement to the chapter and reach our membership. This will be posted on the “Career Opportunities” Link.
· Do you know anyone that is interested on learning more in the Industrial Hygiene profession? Ask them to join our chapter.
Last modified: September 10, 2010.
Send questions or comments about this website to email@example.com