Posted: January 30, 2014
Mr. Brad Fields, a recruiter with Aries Group has a client who is looking for is a Certified Industrial Hygienist who is willing to move to Tulsa, Oklahoma. It is a full-time, permanent position offering a salary of $70-90k/yr. plus full benefits. Relocation assistance is available as well.
This position supports all operating areas and will interface with operating area operations and EH&S professionals. The position will:
• Develop, recommend and implement programs and procedures for monitoring and preventing chemical, physical and biological hazards and diseases in company work areas.
• Participate in monitoring the organization's health standards in accordance with OSHA, MSHA, EPA, NRC, DOD, DOE and state programs.
•Works under direct supervision and solves routine problems using little discretion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide technical expertise and consultation to business units in matters related to industrial hygiene.
• Evaluate work sites and provide technical support to ensure health hazards have been properly anticipated identified, assessed, and controlled.
•Execute business unit annual workplace exposure sampling plans in support of the Enterprise Industrial Hygiene Standards.
• Monitor emerging legislative and regulatory issue related to industrial hygiene and assess appropriate measures for implementing changes as appropriate.
• Assist business units with continued implementation and maintenance of core elements of the Enterprise Industrial Hygiene Standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned within the EH&S Groups.
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial Hygiene, or similar science degree (i.e., safety engineering, industrial safety, etc.)
• Four years’ experience with industrial hygiene sampling.
• Travel up to 50%.
• Must be certified.
Last modified: January 9, 2014