AIHA keeps members up to date with the latest information about issues affecting industrial hygiene and related occupational and environmental health and safety professions.
, AIHA's book store, houses a number of books and reports published by AIHA on a variety of topics of interest to industrial hygiene professionals.
- The Synergist, AIHA's award-winning monthly magazine, reports on key issues facing the profession.
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, a monthly journal co-published by AIHA and ACGIH, features the latest research affecting occupational and environmental health and safety.
- The Synergist Newswire is a weekly electronic newsbrief that summarizes media coverage of the industrial hygiene and occupational health and safety industries. Members can access the The Synergist Newswire archive from the Member Center.
- Featured videos present information from AIHA's Partners of the Profession.
- Consultant's Listing allows members of the public to quickly and easily find industrial hygiene and OEHS consultants.
- The AIHA Buyer's Guide is the comprehensive resource for industrial hygiene, safety, and environmental products and services.