AIHce 2014 + Stewardship was held May 31-June 5 in San Antonio, Texas. Conference news and other information appears below.
AIHce 2014 attendees and exhibitors engaged with each other in person as well as through social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Take an interactive look at how social media captured the action in San Antonio in real-time with Storify, a tool that has been tracking the official conference hashtag, #AIHce.
AIHce Daily E-newsletter
- AIHce 2014 Concludes With Induction of Christine A.D. Lorenzo, CIH, as AIHA President for 2014-2015 Term (June 9, 2014)
- Worker Rights Consortium's Scott Nova Paints Grim Picture of Unsafe Working Conditions in the Global Apparel Industry (June 4, 2014)
- NIOSH Director John Howard Forecasts the Future of Industrial Hygiene During Day Two of AIHce 2014 (June 3, 2014)
- Peter Leyden Brings the Digital Revolution to AIHce 2014 in San Antonio (June 2, 2014)
- City of San Antonio Draws Thousands of Industrial Hygienists for Premier Educational Event (May 16, 2014)
- Emerging Trends in Worker Health and Safety (May 8, 2014)
- American Industrial Hygiene Foundation Awards 40 Scholarships to IH Students (May 1, 2014)
- AIHA to Induct New Board Members at AIHce 2014 (March 27, 2014)
- AIHA Recognizes 43 New OEHS Professionals as Distinguished Fellows (March 25, 2014)
- AIHA Honors OEHS Professionals for Outstanding Contributions to Protect Worker Health (Feb. 19, 2014)