Respirators are imperative to prevent the spread of COVID-19 for healthcare workers and first responders, but what if you don’t know how to properly use one? Review these tips to remain healthy and safe.
AIHA is making the following resources available for free for the media and the general public. If you are a reporter looking to speak with an occupational health and safety specialist concerning COVID-19 and workplace safety, please contact Sue Marchese, AIHA's Managing Director of Communications.
- Occupational Health and Safety Experts Announce 'Back to Work Safely' Guidelines and Resources (May 20, 2020) (PDF)
- Guidance for Governors: Re-Opening America Safely
- Occupational Health and Safety Experts Announce 'Back to Work Safely' Guidelines and Resources
- Occupational Health and Safety Professionals Develop Industry Specific Guidelines for Re-entry into the Workplace
- Workplace Cleaning for COVID-19 Guidance Document (PDF)
- Press Release: Occupational Health and Safety (Industrial Hygiene) Experts Clarify Misinformation on PPE, Ventilation, and Disinfection in Relation to COVID‐19 (PDF)
- Occupational Health and Safety (Industrial Hygiene) Experts Comment on Proper Use of PPE and Workplace Health Concerns due to COVID-19 (PDF)
- Media Alert: Occupational Health & Safety Professionals Warn of Health Risks Associated with Re-Entry into Workplace(PDF)
- The facts about building re-entry after COVID-19 as it relates to the health and safety of workers (PDF)
- Proper Use of Respirators for Healthcare Workers and First Responders (PDF)