Copyright by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA). All rights reserved. Republication or systematic reproduction, by photostat, microfilm, retrieval system, or any other means, or posting in electronic form, except as exempted by the statements below, requires prior written permission of the publisher. Direct inquiries to email@example.com
- You may review, download and/or print one copy of the content of this page (including, but not limited to, text, content, photographs, video, and audio) for personal, noncommercial use only, but you may not make more than one copy of such content, modify it in any way, distribute it or transmit it to any person or company, frame or otherwise display any of the content of this web page on your own or any other web site or make any other use of it.
- You may not distribute any part of it over any network, including a local area network, nor sell it, nor offer it for sale.
- Permission to use figures, tables and brief excerpts from this work in scientific and educational works is hereby granted, provided the source is acknowledged.
- Any use of the material in this page that is determined to be "fair use" under Section 107 or that satisfies the conditions specified in Section 108 of the U.S. Copyright Law (17 USC, as revised by P.L. 94-553) does not require the association’s permission.
- The names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of AIHA appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate AIHA’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without AIHA’s express written permission.
While the information contained in the AIHA web site has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, AIHA makes no guarantee as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the correctness, sufficiency, or completeness of such information or recommendations.