AIHA offers two (2) exclusive Custom E-blasts per month for advertisers looking to reach AIHA members. Advertisers may select from one of two available dates, the 1st or 3rd Friday of each month January-March or July-December.
- Are sent to approximately 9,800 AIHA members and customers
- Have an average 30.71% Unique Open Rate
- Have an average 2.39% Unique Click Thru Rate
- Hamilton Club Members: $2,250/blast
- All other advertisers: $3,250/blast
Contact Holly Klarman,
or via email.
- January 6th
- January 20th SOLD
- February 3rd
- February 17th SOLD
- March 3rd SOLD
- March 17th SOLD
- July 7th SOLD
- July 21st SOLD
- August 4th SOLD
- August 18th
- September 1st SOLD
- September 15th SOLD
- October 6th
- October 20th
- November 3rd SOLD
- November 17th
- December 1st
- December 15th
AIHce EXP Sponsored E-blasts
April, May, and June are reserved for AIHce EXP Sponsored E-blasts and are sent to approximately 4,500 AIHce EXP registrants. There is one sponsored e-blast available per week in April, May, and June.
Contact Laura Cilano Garcia or call 703-846-0748 to reserve your space in April, May, or June.
Specifications for Customer and Sponsored E-blasts
Email content must be provided in one of two ways:
Option A: Client builds the email and sends an HTML file
- Total email width must be 670px wide – no limit to the height
- Full image and link URLs must be included in the file
- No restrictions on creative design
Option B: AIHA builds the email using our set template and the following from the customer:
- Email masthead image at 670px wide – no limit to height or design content (it is suggested to include your logo, product name, etc. here)
- Word document with email copy, including all hyperlinks (200 word limit)
- Optional: one (1) image to be included in the body of your email (suggested size for optimal text wrapping is 200x200px)
For all emails, AIHA will add our standard footer for Customer and Sponsored emails.
Customer to provide Notepad or Word document with a formatted plain text version of the email.
The subject line and preheader – if not provided by the customer, these will be selected by AIHA.
If the above specifications are not adhered to, the art will be rejected and sent back to the client for revision.