Synergist educational webinars are one-hour educational sessions, broadcast online via streaming audio/video. They consist of a live 45-minute content-based program, with a 15-minute Q&A session. Average webinar registration is 400+.
To maintain certification, the board for Global EHS Credentialing requires the Industrial Hygienist to obtain 60 hours of educational credit over a five-year cycle. Synergist Educational Webinars offer the IH a no-cost way to obtain hours each year in some of the key areas identified as most critical for occupational and environmental health and safety (OEHS) professionals. These include:
- One-time webinar sponsorship rate is $8,500
- Two-time webinar rate: $7,650/webinar
- Three-time webinar rate: $7,225/webinar
Your team provides the content and talent, while AIHA takes care of the rest.
- Each webinar is hosted by an editor from AIHA
- AIHA manages the broadcast logistics and event registration
- AIHA provides pre- and post-event audience marketing via e-mail invitations and e-newsletter placements.
- Rehearsal for your talent is scheduled one hour prior to your live event.
- All registration data (name, company, title, phone, address, e-mail), transcripts of live chat with participants, and webinar survey results provided within 48 hours of the live event
- Event reminder to registrants prior to the webinar
- Webinar is archived on AIHA.org for 12 months. See the current archive here.
Format and Deadlines
The following materials are due 45 days in advance of your webinar:
- High-resolution EPS file of your logo
- Website URL
- Confirmed date/time of the event
- Speaker name, photo, e-mail address, and bio
- Theme/description not to exceed 50 words including learning objectives
- Full presentation is due for review by the AIHA review panel in .ppt or.pptx format
- Sponsor may provide up to (5) questions for the registration page.
- Sponsor may provide up to (3) questions for the exit survey.
Once the review process is complete, your webinar will go live for registration, and promotion will begin to AIHA members. To maximize the promotion of your webinar, we encourage you to submit as early as possible.
- The webinar must provide learning/information (this is not an advertisement)
- Content must be unique to AIHA
- Reproductions of previous webinars are not permitted
- Webinar sponsor agrees to allow AIHA the ability to post-webinar for up to 12 months on aiha.org. AIHA retains the rights to the produced webinar. MP4 files will not be provided back to the sponsor. Sponsors may link their site to ours, driving traffic to the link for additional registrations. Updated registration data will be provided to the sponsor upon request.
To reserve your space or learn more, please contact:
Email image, copy, and Web address to: