Effectiveness of Ergonomic Evaluations of Computer Workstations
Description of Conditions
How Are Evaluations Requested?
Nature of the Evaluations
1a. Did you follow the ergonomic recommendations provided (either verbally or in a written report)?
1b. Who provided the recommendations to you? (Check all that apply)
2. If you implemented the ergonomic recommendations, did the recommendations help you and how much?
3. If the recommendations were to purchase or have something moved, did you feel your division supported these recommendations?
4a. What were the recommendations? 4b. What changes were actually made? (Check all that apply)
4a. What were the recommendations? 4b. What changes were actually made? (Check all that apply) (Cont)
4c. Can you estimate the cost of the changes made?
5. What tasks or work do you do? (Check all that apply)
6. What is your average total exposure to computer work in hours per day (at work and home)?
7. How many hours per week on average, including overtime, do you spend on all work-related tasks (at work and home)?
8. What body parts were affected? (Check all that apply)
9. What were your symptoms? (Check all that apply)
10. What seemed to be the nature(s) of the problem(s)? (Check all that apply)
11. How long did you have the earliest symptoms prior to the evaluation?
12.Were you satisfied with your ergonomic consultation?
13. Do you need to schedule a follow-up visit?
Home Page: http://www.aiha.org
Best experienced with
Click here to start.
Download presentation source