Exclusive Group Training Benefit
Earn CM contact hours and COCs based on individual eLearning course requirements.
- An excellent opportunity for AIHA Local Sections to participate and earn points cost effectively!
- 2012 eLearning Subscribers receive 10% off the 2013 package! (with Promo code at checkout)
Valued at more than $2500
$1,700 AIHA Member Price
$1,900 Non-Member Price
Sign up and subscribe today!
Registration for this annual package will close December 31, 2013. Please note any live Webinars or Virtual Book Clubs missed will be fully accessible to each subscribing site. Pricing is subject to change after February 28, 2013.
An eLearning Subscribing site is guaranteed automatic registration to all of the following eLearning course offerings throughout 2013:
- 2013 Live Webinar Series
- Automatic registration to a minimum of 10 webinars—more than $2000 in value
- Includes the option for live participation or recorded playback access to all 2013 webinars for on-demand viewing
- Virtual Book Clubs
- Automatic on-demand access to a minimum of 6 pre-recorded Virtual Book Club discussions—a $200 value
- FREE Testing Modules where applicable for each individual
- Various test processing fees required for individuals seeking certification maintenance are waived to subscribers, where applicable—a $245 value (applies only to individuals included on the subscribing Site Roster)
- Webinar and Book Club Topics Planned for 2013
- Environmental Issues
- Biosafety and Environmental Microbiology
- Green Building/LEED
- Risk Assessment and Management
- IH General Practice
- Incident Preparedness and Response
- Stewardship and Sustainability
- Exposure Assessment
(Topics subject to change as the webinar and book club schedule is being finalized)
Questions? Contact Jessica Pagel, eLearning Program Manager at email@example.com.