Important Course Return Information and Forms
Below are commonly requested forms for participants. Transfers and Extensions do not apply to virtual events. If you have questions, please contact the eLearning assistant or call (703) 849-8888.
- Transfer Request Form
Students who enroll in a course may transfer the rights of that course to someone else.
- Course Extension Form
Students may extend their deadlines up to one year after the original expiration date.
Course Participant and Ordering Information
- Member pricing on all Distance Learning courses is not available to organizational members.
- Prepayment is required for all orders.
- Allow 3–4 weeks for delivery and/or lesson/test processing.
- Prices are subject to change without notification.
- See above for the following forms to request:
- Course Transfers
- Course Extension
- Certificate Maintenance Request
It is AIHA’s policy not to sell or accept returns of partial products. Only unopened/ sealed, unused products in their original packaging/ condition may be returned.
For all returns you MUST:
- Call AIHA Customer Service for approval (703/849-8888)
- Include a copy of the original invoice
- Pre-pay all return shipping costs
- All products must be returned within 30 days. After 30 days products are nonrefundable
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All university, bookstore, bulk, and custom published orders are nonrefundable
- Incorrect or damaged shipments must be returned within 30 days
- TeleWeb and e-Learning Virtual Event cancellation refund policies are course-specific and listed online.
- Webcourses are non-refundable.
Questions about return and cancellation policies?
Questions about returning a course?