In response to participant, instructor and member requests, AIHA is continually working to build upon our Green Meeting Initiatives. Your course is participating in this initiative by offering one or all of the following:
- Electronic distribution of handouts
Note: courses offering electronic handouts will not provide print or hard copies to attendees onsite.
- Electronic distribution of pre-reads
- Electronic distribution of references
- An online community for collaborative learning
You must bring either an electronic copy (loaded on a laptop) or print a copy of all course handouts to use as a reference during your course. Electricity will be provided in course meeting rooms.
All course handouts are in an Adobe PDF format, which can be viewed using the free Adobe Reader application.
Handouts are presented in color and are bookmarked, comment and typewriter enabled. If you do decide to print the handouts, make sure that your printer is set to print in black and white (or grayscale). Please consider printing double-sided on recycled paper.
Instructions for downloading your handouts and accessing collaborative learning
1. Click here to access the login screen.
2. To log on:
- AIHA members
Your username is your email address
Your password is your AIHA ID/member number (not case sensitive).
Please contact AIHA to obtain your user ID/member number.
3. After logging in, select the your course folder in the middle of the page.
4. Once you open your course folder you will see a listing of items (handouts, pre-reads and references) available in the middle of the page.
- It is recommended you use a broadband connection and not manipulate files until the download is complete.
- Use of a non-Adobe reader could prevent access to the handout.
6. Collaborate learning (when available) will be hosted in the Discussions section linked from the left.
7. If you encounter an issue, you may request assistance from:
Distance Learning Team
Education Team—PDCs and Road Courses
or call +1 703-849-8888.
Click here for materials.