What if I can’t participate in a live session?
If you are unable to participate live via Zoom, you’ll have access to the recording for 90 days after the live event ends. You’ll be notified via email once the recording becomes available. You'll access the session via the Online Classroom and submit credit there.
How do I access a live session?
The live sessions will take place in Zoom. Instructions on how to access the sessions will be sent out closer to the event.
How do I get credit for participating in a session?
For live sessions, AIHA staff will update transcripts at the end of each week during the virtual conference.
For recording participation:
- In the Online Classroom (https://learning.aiha.org), after viewing a session in the viewer, click “take survey”
- Complete the evaluation and click “Submit Survey” at the bottom of the page.
- After submitting the survey, click “Submit Credit”.
- A confirmation page will appear. Click “process credit”. After you complete this process:
- A certificate will be available under “Submitted Credit” in the “My Credit” section of the Online Classroom.
- A record will be created on your AIHA Transcript.
I need proof of attendance for certification. How do I obtain proof?
Attendees can obtain proof via the AIHA Transcript. The instructions to access the AIHA Transcript can be found here.
How do I ensure my computer system is ready for the session?
We recommend performing a system test prior to the live sessions. Information on testing your system for Zoom can be found here.
We’re happy to help connect you with additional support to make sure that you are able to participate fully in our events. If you need additional support, please contact us at DLAssistant@aiha.org.