Comprehensive Industrial Hygiene Review Course (Virtual)
An intensive review of industrial hygiene by expert instructors, this 37-hour course is designed for those preparing for the BGC/ABIH CIH exam or looking to refresh or broaden their IH knowledge base.
Sept. 15–Nov. 17, 2020 | Every Tuesday and Thursday, 12-2 p.m.
- Synchronous Online Delivery: Zoom platform with monitored chat/Q&A
- Comprehensive Review of IH: Carefully prepared presentations cover all 17 rubrics defined by BGC/ABIH for the CIH exam
- Highly Qualified Instructors: 14 topic experts comprising University of Michigan faculty and seasoned IH professionals/trainers
Additional Course Highlights
- Problem-Solving Sessions: Walk you through calculations for representative exam-style questions on selected topics (ventilation, sampling, and statistics)
- Digital Notes: Editable PDF file of all lecture material is extensively bookmarked; allows keyword search, note taking, and text highlighting
- Quizzes (Daily): Help test knowledge and retention of presented material
- Ethics Session: 2-hour dynamic, interactive presentation
- Continuing Education Credit: 35 hours for IH; 2 hours for IH ethics
- Recorded Lectures: Available for 6 months following the course
- Certificate of Attendance: Provided upon completion of all lectures
For additional information and the course registration link, please visit the University of Michigan's Center for Occupational Health and Safety Engineering's website.