Opioids and the Workplace, Risk Factors and Solutions
During this webinar, some of the authors will share potential strategies to reduce the negative impact of workplace factors on the opioid crisis and reform punitive policies into supportive ones. These strategies include policy changes at the workplace, community, state, and federal levels to begin or expand interventions, as well as training, research, and funding opportunities.
- Jonathan Rosen, National Clearinghouse for Worker Safety and Health Training
- Paul Landsbergis, University of New York Downstate Medical Center
- Aurora Le, University of Michigan
- Rachel Cooper, National Stigma Initiative - Shatterproof
- Jodi Sugarman-Brozan, Massachusetts Coalition for Safety & Health
- Jerry Marcil, Connecticut Counseling & Wellness, Consultant to Operating Engineers International Union Local 478
English/Spanish interpretation will be available during this webinar.
For more information, please download the brochure: