The Finance Committee shall be comprised of not less than three full or fellow members in addition to the president-elect, vice president, treasurer-elect (if elected) and the treasurer, who shall serve as chair.
The Finance Committee shall perform the following duties:
- Review and submit an annual proposed budget to the AIHA Board of Directors.
- Monitor fiscal performance of the association against its current budget.
- Review financial statements with the staff and independent certified public accountants of the association.
- Recommend guidelines for investment of funds of the association.
- Review other association fiscal matters for recommendation to the AIHA Board of Directors.