Goals and Objectives
The scope of the OGWG is occupational health and safety and petroleum product stewardship relating to the exploration, production, refining of crude oil and the distribution and use of petroleum products.
- Advocate for worker and community health & safety while maintaining high productivity.
- Coordinate and facilitate research on exposure sampling methodology and characterization techniques.
- Facilitate an understanding of occupational health issues among all industry stakeholders, regulatory agencies and general public.
- Support professional development of industrial hygienists.
- Promote the value of the industrial hygiene profession.
Virtual Committee Meeting Video (6/9/2020)