The goals of the Iowa-Illinois Local Section are . . .
- To promote the purposes of AIHA to professionals within our region.
- To protect the health and safety of the worker.
- To protect the communities and environment within the region.
- To promote the safety, health, and environmental professions within the region through encouragement and cooperation with, government, industrial, educational, and other professional bodies.
- To increase the knowledge base of the safety, health, and environmental professions through interchange and dissemination of information.
- To bring together individuals interested in any and all aspects of the safety, health, and environmental professions.
Last Modified: Monday, September 12, 2005