The local section has purchased some of the recent AIHA and ACGIH® TeleWebs on CD. We may use the recordings for meetings, but they are also available for local section members to check out at no charge.
The TeleWebs currently available are:
Contact Kent Candee at Kent.A.Candee@EMCIns.com or (515) 345-2728 to check out a CD.
- Secrets to Success: Preparing for the CIH Exam
- Particle Size-Selective Sampling - What You Need To Know About Human Health Impacts
- Cell Phones, Microwaves, Pacemakers and More… Nonionizing Radiation Myths and Realities
- Mold: Exploring Sampling, Analysis and Data Interpretation
- ACGIH® Webinar Part 1. TLV®s and Adjustments due to Workplace Conditions
- ACGIH® Webinar Part 2. TLV®s and Adjustments due to Worker Conditions
Last Modified: Friday, June 12, 2008