Posted September 14, 2016
The American Industrial Hygiene Foundation (AIHF) Board of Trustees has issued a call for nominations for the position of “Member-at-Large Trustee.” This position serves a one-year term, which will commence at the annual Board of Trustees meeting on Sunday, Oct. 23, 2016. After completing the first year term, the candidate may be re-slated for a second term.
Nominees should fit the following criteria:
- AIHA member in good standing
- dedication to the AIHF core focus areas of work, including donor development and relations, fundraising, and scholarships
- strategic thinking and innovation
- commitment to the time required to serve
- commitment to diversity and inclusiveness
- prepared to disclose in writing any potential conflicts of interest
The nominating committee consists of the AIHF Board of Trustees. When evaluating candidates, the committee will also take into consideration prior experience serving in a leadership or board role and participation in donor development and fundraising activities.
Nominations are due by close of business on Friday, Sept. 23, 2016. More information is available on the online nomination form.