Contact Your Elected Officials Using AIHA's Federal Legislative Action Center

Posted November 4, 2015

Funding for NIOSH’s Education and Research Centers (ERCs) and Agriculture, Forestry, and Fishing program remains uncertain [PDF, AIHA members-only content] in the recently enacted budget. If AIHA members would like to contact their elected officials to support continued funding for these programs, they can use the Federal Legislative Action Center to find their officials’ contact information by zip code.