Posted August 28, 2014
The next Synergist® webinar, “How to Incorporate Regulatory Lists to Ensure Chemical Inventory Compliance,” will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 10, at 11 a.m. ET. Presenter Anne Sefried will discuss how to incorporate regulatory lists into your chemical inventory workflows, ensure that the information is accurate, and automate the creation of regulatory reports based on those lists.
This webinar will also provide information on the many regulations—from CFATS to SARA—that affect research organizations and production facilities, what’s involved with creating a comprehensive regulatory list, and how to ensure accurate, timely, stress-free regulatory reports.
Participants will learn how to:
- track chemicals of interest from different regulations within chemical workflows
- incorporate regulatory lists into chemical inventory data management
- mitigate the amount of chemicals on site to stay under regulatory threshold levels
- automate regulatory reports
- ensure regulatory compliance
Participants earn 1 contact hour. To ensure that educational transcripts are updated properly, AIHA members should register for the webinar with the primary e-mail address that they have on file with AIHA.
Registration is free. Learn more and register today.