- Press Release: Occupational Health Nurses are Positioned to Lead the Efforts in the Fight Against Opioid Dependence
- Read on ABET's Spotlight about John H. Koon, who has dedicated his professional career to environmental engineering.
- Occupational Health Nurses have many and varied job opportunities. Please scroll through our website Awards page and read more about our most recent Certified Occupational Health Nurses who received the top marks in their cohort for passing the stringent Board Certification Exams.
- AIHA's Network TV’s I AM IH video series.
What is "industrial hygiene"? What kind of careers are available in this profession?
- The Principles & Practices Course was one of the best workshops/courses that I have taken in my career. Well organized and engaging.