Never Stop Learning
In any industry, change is a constant. New research, technologies, and techniques are continuously emerging.
Industrial hygiene is no exception.
To do their best work, it’s important that IH/OEHS professionals stay on top of the latest trends in the industry.
There are several ways to go about it, whether you’re interested in taking an online course, attending a workshop, or simply curling up with a great read on (let’s say) Bayesian statistics. The bottom line is this: in today’s fast-paced environment, the key is to never stop learning.
AIHA offers a wide variety of education opportunities to help IH/OEHS students and professionals stay on top of the latest trends in the industry. An important component of that work is ensuring our top industry publications are current by working closely with authors and technical committees to keep them up to date.
This year at AIHce EXP, we debuted 6 new titles. Yes, 6 new books were released in the first half of 2019 alone:
- 2019 ERPG/WEEL Handbook
- An Ergonomics Guide to Computer Workstations, 3rd edition
- Important Instrumentation and Methods for the Detection of Chemicals in the Field, 2nd edition (Pre-order)
- Industrial Hygiene Reference and Study Guide, 4th edition
- Odor Thresholds for Chemicals with Established Occupational Health Standards, 3rd edition
- Toxicology Principles for the Industrial Hygienist, 2nd edition (Pre-order)
And the year’s not out yet! Up next are the much-anticipated updates to the Recognition, Evaluation, and Control of Indoor Mold (the Mold Book) and The Noise Manual, among other publications.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out in the industry, staying on top of your field all starts with reading, questioning, learning, and ultimately growing. The AIHA marketplace is always here to help you find IH/OEHS-related education on the topics that matter to you most.