We need your help
The best way to gain membership is through our members! We think you know us pretty well and are the best advocates and spokespeople for AIHA. Your recruitment expertise helps further the association's mission of protecting the safety and health of workers through supporting and providing the resources you need to make it happen.
What you gain
- Expand and deepen your network of IH/OEHS professionals.
- Raise the awareness and visibility of the profession.
- Help other IH/OEHS professionals reach the pinnacle of their careers.
- Attract students into the IH/OEHS profession.
Strengthen AIHA in representing the needs of IH/OEHS professionals through Public Policy and advocacy.
- Identify potential members from the IH/OEHS community of professionals, including IH Technicians.
- Introduce AIHA and share your experiences with them i.e., how AIHA has helped to shape the profession and/or your knowledge base, connections, and your career.
- Make the ask and encourage them to join today.
- Direct them to the membership application and remind them to include your name as "the referral" in order to get credit.
- Check-in with your colleagues to see if they have joined - if they have not, ask why not.
- Early career and recent college graduates
- Students (graduate and undergraduate)
- Members of allied associations
- Non-members who attend local section, national, or allied meetings
AIHA Code of Conduct Acknowledgement
This document outlines the Code of Conduct for all members and volunteers of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and summarizes the behavior expected of members and volunteers representing AIHA in any forum, mailing list, public meetings, or private correspondence. We ask that our members and volunteers read and submit the acknowledgment via the online form.
AIHA Membership Dues
AIHA dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes but may be partially deductible as a business expense. AIHA estimates that 9% of your dues are not deductible because of AIHA's lobbying activities on behalf of its members. AIHF and AGF are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Contributions to either may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
Please note that dues are not refundable.