This corporation is organized, and shall be administered and operated, exclusively to receive, administer, and expend funds for the following charitable, scientific, and educational purposes, within the meaning of 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, of the American Industrial Hygiene Association.
The AIHA Guideline Foundation is exempt from federal income taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to the AIHA Guideline Foundation may be tax-deductible, as provided by law.
We Need Your Support
Keeping the NAEPRG up to date each year takes significant time and money. The reality is that we need funding to defray the costs of this important work, and we are asking for your company’s help. Your annual donation will support literature searches, document retrievals, and annual meetings of the ERP committee as they prepare each year’s handbook.
Thank you in advance for your financial support enabling the AIHA® Guideline Foundation to continue this important work. To contribute, please use the donation link below. For more information and to contribute, contact Laura Cilano Garcia or 703-846-0748.
2019 Corporate Donors
The AIHA Guideline Foundation would like to thank the following generous sponsors for their contributions which support ongoing work.
- SAFER Systems (a Unit of Industrial Scientific)
- Published in April 2016, the Future of Sensors report was gifted by AIHA in order to further the Foundation’s mission of delivering research intended to educate the public about protecting worker health.
- Emergency Response Planning Guidelines
- Standards Activities
For more information, contact Alla Orlova or call (703) 849-8888.
Board of Directors (2019-20)
The AIHA Guideline Foundation Board of Directors has six Directors:
- President: Kathleen S. Murphy, CIH
- President-Elect: J. Lindsay Cook, CIH, CSP
- Vice President: John R. Mulhausen, PhD, CIH, CSP, FAIHA
- Past President: Cynthia A. Ostrowski, CIH
- Treasurer: Donna S. Heidel, CIH
- Secretary: Dina M. Siegel, CIH, CSP, CBSP, FAIHA