The AIHA volunteer community is the lifeblood of the Association and the first line of defense in achieving our mission and vision. Our volunteers work hand-in-hand to support the:
- facilitation of networking and information exchange among members
- development of products, services, and activities for educational purposes
- development of guidelines and standards for good practice
- development of statements to contribute to public policy debates
- collaboration with other allied organizations
AIHA’s Board of Directors, volunteers, members, and staff conduct the business of the Association with respect for diversity of opinion, transparent and open communication, and with due consideration of each member’s limited volunteer time.
To learn more about the roles and responsibilities of AIHA volunteers, please see the AIHA Member Groups Policy.
Join one to three of these groups by clicking here.