As a member of a student local section, you have the opportunity to network with other IH/OEHS students, explore new ideas, and gain valuable insights.
- Be a part of a global community that will sustain long after college.
- Make connections with IH/OEHS experts world-wide with the Catalyst, our exclusive members-only online community.
- Deepen your knowledge and advance your education.
- Serve in key leadership and volunteer opportunities.
- Make a difference by taking an active role through advocacy and government relations.
I joined the AIHA student local section at my university in order to enhance and develop my connections. I was able to tour factories and labs, attend a national conference, build a nationwide network of industrial hygienists professionals as well as take a leadership role in the student local section council. I feel confident, more than ever, in my decision to pursue industrial hygiene as a career as well in my own abilities as a leader and future IH professional."
Lexi PrattPast Chair of Student Local Sections Council • University of Iowa
AIHA’s monthly e-newsletter containing timely news from AIHA headquarters about things that can impact your student local sections.
All AIHA members and local sections volunteers must adhere to a code of conduct, which outlines the behavior expected of members and volunteers representing AIHA in any forum, mailing list, public meeting, or private correspondence.