As a member of a student local section, you have the opportunity to network with other IH/OEHS students, explore new ideas, and gain valuable insights.
- Be a part of a global community that will sustain long after college.
- Make connections with IH/OEHS experts world-wide with the Catalyst, our exclusive members-only online community.
- Deepen your knowledge and advance your education.
- Serve in key leadership and volunteer opportunities.
- Make a difference by taking an active role through advocacy and government relations.
I joined the AIHA student local section at my university in order to enhance and develop my connections. I was able to tour factories and labs, attend a national conference, build a nationwide network of industrial hygienists professionals as well as take a leadership role in the student local section council. I feel confident, more than ever, in my decision to pursue industrial hygiene as a career as well in my own abilities as a leader and future IH professional."
Lexi PrattChair of Student Local Sections Council • University of Iowa
AIHA’s monthly enewsletter containing timely news from AIHA headquarters about things that can impact your student local sections.
Code of Conduct
All AIHA members and local sections volunteers must adhere to a code of conduct which outlines the behavior expected of members and volunteers representing AIHA in any forum, mailing list, public meetings or private correspondence.