On Careers... Are You Connected?
The Career and Employment Services (CES) Committee can assist in sharpening your interview, job search, and career transition skills. Since 1977, AIHA’s CES Committee has connected job seekers with careers in the IH and OEHS professions. The CES Committee assists AIHA members in identifying employment and career opportunities through CareerAdvantage, the reliable online job board. Employers looking to find top-notch IHs and OEHS professionals have always chosen CareerAdvantage to post open positions and review more than 1,000 résumés in our database.
AIHA's CES Committee provides one-on-one career counseling and tips on the following topics:
- Résumé Critiquing
- Developing a Career Portfolio
- How to Use the AIHA 2013 Compensation Survey in Your Job Search
- Interviewing 101 for OEHS Professionals
- Cover Letter Writing – Advice and Tips
- Dress For Success for OEHS Professionals
- Networking for OEHS Professionals
It's time to start actively utilizing AIHA’s Career and Employment Services Committee, a valuable resource in prospecting for IH and OEHS jobs. Please contact Wanda Barbour for more information.