The Buyer’s Guide offers all the information you need to make your purchasing decisions.
This dynamic online version includes all the information in the printed guide and additional companies who purchase online-only listings. The categorical listings conveniently listed below provide companies' names that offer products or services in those specific categories. Download a PDF version.
Companies that participate in AIHA’s Hamilton Club—an exclusive program for corporations actively involved in AIHA’s initiatives via sponsorship, advertising, foundation support, and more—are designated by the Hamilton Club logo. For more information, visit the Hamilton Club website.
For more information about listing your company in the Buyer's Guide, contact Holly Klarman of MCI.
- Aerosol and Airborne Particulate Monitoring
- Asbestos, Lead and Dust
- Biological Monitoring
- Education and Training
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Environmental Protection and Monitoring
- Equipment Rental and Repair
- Exposure Assessment
- Gas and Vapor Detection
- Hazard Communication
- Hearing Conservation and Noise Reduction
- Indoor Air Quality
- Labs - Health and Safety, Testing
- Legal and Expert Witness
- Occupational Epidemiology
- OHS Management Systems, Auditing and Compliance
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Publications and Trade Magazines
- Radiation Protection and Monitoring
- Real-time Detection Services and Direct-Reading Instruments
- Regulatory Compliance
- Respiratory Protection
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Testing, Certification and Credentialing
- Thermal Stress Protection and Monitoring