Within this exclusive sponsorship experience lies a coterie of industry partners currently engaging with AIHA on the highest levels and on many platforms. This invitation-only group comprises corporations actively involved with the Association's initiatives via sponsorship, advertising, foundation support, and more.
How It Works
Within the Club are four tiers, comprised of benefits of increasing value. Based on their annual spending, a participating partner organization will be eligible for the benefits aligned with the appropriate tier. These benefits have been designed to offer each member exclusive member access, formal recognition, increased brand exposure, and thought leadership/content contribution opportunities. You can explore the 2023 Hamilton Club Benefits here.
Those who have been with AIHA for a while might notice some resemblance to our former Industry Partner Program. As the Association and partner organizations evolve, we strive to change the partnership dynamic and emphasize content contribution and collaboration.
We have heard time and again that companies desire the following:
- More direct and quantifiable access to AIHA members and event attendees.
- More content contribution via presentation opportunities, sponsored content in our premiere publication The Synergist, hosting webinars, and more.
- Ways to enhance the perception of our partners as “thought leaders” and experts in their fields.
- Opportunities to mine our membership and event data for valuable marketing information via surveys, questionnaires, and emerging data methodology.
- PR and social media opportunities highlight our partners' giving and volunteering within the profession.
As a Hamilton Club member, you'll find these desires fulfilled in ways that will elevate your partnership and contribution to the overall mission of AIHA: Protecting worker health.
People find it intriguing that a woman, especially one viewed as 'very feminine and even fragile,' as some considered her, achieved so much in a line of work once considered very masculine."
Barbara SichermanHamilton biographer
Her investigations of working conditions in various industries and the persuasive way she presented her findings to initially incredulous company managers continue to serve as models for today’s industrial hygienists."
From "Alice Hamilton: Crusader and Scientist"
Areas of Impact
Club members (and future members) must understand that this is not a simple “rewards” program. We aim for our Club partners to engage with us within at least two of the following areas:
I. Conference Exhibiting & Sponsorship
II. Print & Digital Advertising and Sponsored Content (e.g., webinars, blogs)
III. Organizational membership
IV. Foundation Support
Hamilton Club Member Recognition
All Hamilton Club members will be recognized as appropriate level-tier partners at every AIHA event. We will also showcase your partnership through the following:
- The Association's media kit.
- Highlighted on AIHA.org and associated event websites.
- Inclusion in the Association's communication plan through corporate branding logos on relevant emails and marketing collateral.
- A special VIP event at AIHce.
- Specialized member ribbons at AIHA events.
- Use of exclusive Hamilton Club logo and branding materials in your corporate communications.
- Enhanced listing and recognition within our Vendor Directory.
For more information about Hamilton Club membership, please get in touch with Laura Cilano Garcia, Program Director of Strategic Partnerships.
Examples of Unique Benefits
Qualified partners of the Hamilton Club are eligible for various benefits, depending on tier level. Some of these benefits could be:
- Press release issued when accepted.
- Reserved “AIHA guided” presentations at conferences if attending.
- Industry advocacy opportunities include accompanying our Director of Government Relations for a Hill Day or a briefing on Capitol Hill.
- A guest seat on a committee, providing influence and content structure contribution.
- A feature in a Synergist article, blog, video, press release, or other AIHA site content positioned as a subject matter expert in a particular topic.
- Opportunities to directly address our Local Sections and Volunteer Groups.
This list is not comprehensive; tier benefits and opportunities will be detailed with each tier description.
As a small company, Assay Technology must seek every opportunity to increase our visibility in the AIHA community. We find many benefits by being a participating partner in the Hamilton Club. We receive points that provide us with priority booth selection for the AIHce. While at the AIHce, we are provided with access to, and guest passes to, the Hamilton Club VIP Lounge – a great space to meet with our clients or take a few minutes from the show floor to catch up on emails and calls. The Hamilton Club promotes partners in numerous ways, including annual recognition in The Synergist, a premium listing in the AIHA Vendor Directory, and inclusion on the AIHA Hamilton Club Partner webpage. And there are avenues that we have yet to take advantage of like social media mentions and retweets, and generating Twitter posts to AIHA followers. The AIHA team, led by Laura Cilano Garcia, also works with me to brainstorm the best way to maximize the funds we have available for advertising. Plus, there are four levels of sponsorship, so you are likely to find a place in your budget that fits with the Hamilton Club. We find our partnership with AIHA Hamilton Club promotes Assay Technology Inc in systematic, beneficial, and unexpected ways."
Beth GreenMarketing & Customer Support Manager • Assay Technology Inc
Have a question about the Hamilton Club?