The Silver Lining of a Fully Virtual AIHce EXP
AIHce EXP has long been a staple of any IH/OH professional calendar. It represents the opportunity to meet with old friends and make new ones, to learn about the latest workplace health and safety innovations, to take advantage of the best deals on AIHA publications, and so much more.
This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, AIHce EXP will be fully virtual, with no face-to-face meetings. But this doesn’t mean that it will be a limited experience compared to prior years!
- You can still engage with conference attendees. AIHA’s Catalyst community has a group dedicated to AIHce EXP attendees. There you can reach out to other attendees, post questions, share information about what you are doing to keep your coworkers safe and healthy in the current circumstances, ask for tips on how to get the most of the conference, and so on.
- If you were looking forward to AIHF’s Fun Run, then we have great news for you: you can still be part of it! This year, the Fun Fun includes anything that gets you moving: a run, a walk with the dog or the family, a bike ride, dancing like no one’s watching, anything counts. Plus, previous Fun Runs were single-morning events; this time, you will have 15 days to complete the run! Register today, help future IH/OHs, and share the joy on Catalyst’s AIHce group and on the Foundation’s Facebook page.
- By attending the virtual conference, you get more time to yourself: there’s no running from your hotel room to the main hall for the Opening Session, rushing from one session to the next, or not being able to find where your next session is. Virtual AIHce EXP brings everything right to your desk. All you need to do is grab a cup of coffee, put your phone on silent, make yourself comfortable, and start learning.
- Many IH/OHs attend AIHce EXP because it’s a great way to earn credits for certification maintenance. The virtual conference is no different. The current schedule allows you to earn up to 21 credits for live participation and additional hours for recording activity from the comfort of your home. Can’t stay glued to your screen? Not to worry! A full virtual conference registration automatically comes with AIHce OnDemand, so you can view session recordings at your own pace.
- Visiting AIHce EXP’s Expo is a great way to scope out the latest product and services in the field of workplace health and safety. Just because this year’s conference is virtual doesn’t mean that you can’t learn, network, discuss trends, and do business with AIHce EXP’s loyal exhibitors. You can visit our exhibitor listing to see who is showcasing their products and connect with your future business partners. The Virtual Expo will even be accessible to you after the conference is over. So build your Virtual Planner today and prepare to connect with leading suppliers in the field of IH/OH.
AIHce EXP is going to be full of new opportunities that you don’t want to miss. It will also present some new challenges—"Is my camera on? Can you see me?”—but they will be material for good stories at AIHce EXP 2021 in Dallas!