Share your quintessential #IAMIH story about how your job impacted an individual worker, a group of people, or the profession as a whole. We know your story will inspire a peer, colleague and the next generation of IHs. By submitting this form, you give your consent to share your blog, name and if you attach a picture of yourself
If you are interested please fill out this form and submit. You can also include your picture as an attachment (see guidelines below).
- We want you to get credit for your post! By submitting your blog you give AIHA permission to publish your name. Please provide a short bio and photo (optional) with your blog contribution; this will be included at the bottom of your post. If you choose to submit a photo, by attaching on the above form, please make it sized to 120x120px, please provide your image at that size.
- Please share original content or your take on existing content using friendly, easy-to-understand language.
- Please do not submit content with a sole focus on the direct promotion of a company, product, or service.
- Do not overload your blog post with links. Too many links can make your blog look like an advertisement.
Your post should be roughly between 300-500 words (minimum 150 words) in length. Longer posts are welcome, but please try to keep it at a max of 800 words.
- Your post can be attached as word document or submitted in the form above. AIHA retains the right to edit and approve content before posting.
- The first 26 blogs will be published on Catalyst once approved by AIHA staff. The date of publication is per the discretion of AIHA after December 31, 2019, unless otherwise specified.