AIHA University Conference Sale
Save 20% on this product from May 19 through June 30 when you use CONF23 at checkout! View all sale items here.
This collection of case studies provides an application-based “on ramp” to the mathematical modeling of inhalation exposures to chemicals.
Seeing the models as integral tools for everyday exposure assessment questions will make these resources more readily accessible for industrial hygienists and other OEHS professionals as they improve the quality of their exposure judgments.
- Modeling in the framework of industrial hygiene practice
- Information gathering for air concentration modeling
- Scenarios covering volatile liquid spills, pressurized gas release, use of aerosol solvents in an auto shop, and more
- Limitations of mathematical models
- Proactive communication of modeling results
- And so much more!