Learn the skills needed to conduct an effective indoor air quality investigation, including what questions to ask and how to communicate results clearly.
This guide provides a roadmap to educate OEHS professionals on lessons learned, techniques, and strategies for resolving IAQ issues quickly and cost-effectively.
- Background on health effects related to IAQ and the building environment
- Initial investigation steps
- HVAC overview and inspection
- Additional investigations and studies
- Standards and guidelines
- Considerations for special indoor environments
- Risk communication
- Report preparation
- Guidelines, checklists, and forms to assist in your investigations