AIHA University Conference Sale
Save 20% on this product from May 19 through June 30 when you use CONF23 at checkout! View all sale items here.
This guide is designed to provide enough detail regarding welding processes to allow the Health and Safety Professional to anticipate, recognize, evaluate, and control the hazards associated with the work. Several resources are included to provide you with the context needed to make effective contributions toward workplace health and safety.
- Welding processes and equipment health and safety considerations
- Health effects of metals, gases, and other agents commonly encountered
- Personal protective equipment
- Air monitoring
- Control banding and welding
- Appendices including case studies, metals data, and GHS hazard statements
- A welding control banding exercise
- And so much more!