Goals and Objectives
- Achieve and maintain an active membership encompassing a broad range of industries, education, certifications and experience reflective of health and safety practice in computer applications and systems issues.
- Discuss and act upon computer applications and information systems issues. Establish and maintain a formal relationship with AIHA and other Committees active in computer applications development.
- Provide education and training on computer applications and information systems issues by development of PDC’s and other outreach opportunities.
- Achieve and maintain excellence in committee operations through judicious use of volunteer resources, active engagement with all related AIHA volunteer groups and staff, and formalized mentoring and development of members.
- Recognized model for operational excellence, driven by a diverse group of dedicated and energized professionals encompassing the broad demographics of health and safety activities in computer applications.
- Actively engages in advocacy and works to influence the direction of computer applications and information systems issues for health and safety research and education.
- Committed to outreach with future professionals, the existing AIHA membership, and the general public.