- Implementing the current, and proposing new goals and activities under AIHA's Public Policy Agenda.
- Developing specific model language for legislation and regulations at the Federal, State, and local levels.
- Organizing and mobilizing AIHA's members for the purpose of achieving the Association's objectives through government relations.
- Advising AIHA's Board of Directors on government relations matters.
Government relations is fast-paced, exciting, and vital to our society. Your voice and expertise are needed. We truly do depend upon you, our members, to achieve our common goals. Together, we achieve amazing things.
- Action Network
- Conversation Commitment Challenge
- Government Relation Updates (must log in to the Catalyst online community)
- Government Relations Guidelines and Procedures Guidance Document