Goals and Objectives
- Promote the advancement of risk assessment within the field of industrial hygiene to better understand and control the hazards found within workplace and environmental settings.
- Organize and develop state-of-the-art presentations, symposiums, and continuing education courses on the application of risk assessment within the workplace.
- Develop collaborations with other AIHA committees and external organizations to promote the use of the principles of risk assessment to evaluate the risks of exposures to chemical, biological and physical agents.
- Electronic Cigarettes in the Indoor Environment White Paper
- PCBs in the Built Environment White Paper