An Early Career Professional is an individual that has 10 years or less applied work experience within the industrial hygiene, occupational and environmental health and safety, or allied profession. Early Career members may vote on Association-related issues and serve on committees.
Change the world around you through AIHA, one worker at a time.
AIHA provides you with quick access to experience, networking, training, and career advice—all from our community of experts. For the Early Career Professional, you’ll find a wealth of information and connections that can jump-start your career.
There are no additional administrative fees for membership and no additional costs to actively participate in the more than 48+ technical and professional development volunteer groups.
ECP 2022 Printable Membership Form
ECP 2021 Printable Membership Form
Benefits & Value of Membership
Community & Connections
Knowledge & Resources
- The Synergist Magazine (including archives) - If you are a resident outside of the U.S.A. or Canada and would like to receive a print copy, please contact AIHA customer service.
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene (JOEH) (including archives)
- Position Statements, Guidance Documents, Fact Sheets, & White Papers
Education & Events
Volunteer & Leadership Opportunities
- Vote on association-related issues
- 50% off Full Member Dues
- Special AIHce EXP Registration Rates
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Free shipping on publications
- Members-only pricing and specials
AIHA Code of Conduct Acknowledgment
This document outlines the Code of Conduct for all members and volunteers of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and summarizes the behavior expected of members and volunteers representing AIHA in any forum, mailing list, public meetings, or private correspondence. We ask that our members and volunteers read and submit the acknowledgment via the online form.
AIHA dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes but may be partially deductible as a business expense. Dues are not refundable. AIHA estimates that 6% of your dues are not deductible because of AIHA's lobbying activities on behalf of its members. AIHF and AGF are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Contributions to either may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
Please note... membership dues are not refundable.