A full member is an individual with a business interest in or supports industrial hygiene, occupational and environmental health and safety, or an allied profession. Full members may vote on Association-related issues and serve on committees.

AIHA provides you with all the OEHS information you need at any time.

Here you can connect with like-minded experts to quickly locate the solutions you need to keep your workplace healthy and safe. Stay on the cutting edge of techniques, technology, and solutions through training and networking.

There are no additional administrative fees for membership or additional costs to actively participate in the 60+ technical and professional development volunteer groups.

Printable Full Membership Form for 2023

Benefits and Value

Community & Connections
Knowledge & Resources​
Education & Events
Additional Benefits
  • Vote on Association-related issues
  • Professional Liability Insurance​
  • Opportunities to serve on the Board of Directors
  • Opportunities to serve on Volunteer Groups
  • Salary Calculator
  • Free shipping on publications​​
  • Members-only pricing and specials


Please visit Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or contact the Member Services team​ or call (703) 849-8888

AIHA Code of Conduct Acknowledgment​

This document outlines the Code of Conduct for all members and volunteers of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and summarizes the behavior expected of members and volunteers representing AIHA in any forum, mailing list, public meetings, or private correspondence. We ask that our members and volunteers read and submit the acknowledgment via the online form.


AIHA dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes but may be partially deductible as a business expense. Dues are not refundable. AIHA estimates that 9% of your dues are not deductible because of AIHA's lobbying activities on behalf of its members. AIHF and AGF are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Contributions to either may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor.​​