A Full Member is an individual that has a business interest in or supports industrial hygiene, occupational and environmental health and safety, or allied profession. Full members may vote on Association-related issues and serve on committees.
AIHA provides you with all the IH/OEHS information you need, at any time.
Here you can connect with like-minded experts to quickly locate the solutions you need to keep your workplace healthy and safe. Stay on the cutting edge of techniques, technology, and solutions through training and networking.
There are no additional administrative fees for membership and no additional costs to actively participate in the more than 48+ technical and professional development volunteer groups.
Benefits and Value
Community & Connections
Knowledge & Resources
- The Synergist Magazine (including archives) - If you are a resident outside of the U.S.A. or Canada and would like to receive a print copy, please contact AIHA customer service.
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene (JOEH) (including archives)
- Position Statements, Guidance Documents, Fact Sheets, & White Papers
Education & Events
Volunteer & Leadership
- Vote on Association-related issues
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Opportunities to serve on the Board of Directors
- Opportunities to serve on Volunteer Groups
- Salary Calculator
- Free shipping on publications
- Members-only pricing and specials
AIHA Code of Conduct Acknowledgment
This document outlines the Code of Conduct for all members and volunteers of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and summarizes the behavior expected of members and volunteers representing AIHA in any forum, mailing list, public meetings, or private correspondence. We ask that our members and volunteers read and submit the acknowledgment via the online form.
AIHA dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes but may be partially deductible as a business expense. Dues are not refundable. AIHA estimates that 7% of your dues are not deductible because of AIHA's lobbying activities on behalf of its members. AIHF and AGF are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Contributions to either may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor.