To meet your changing needs, we’ve added new professional development opportunities to our AIHA University eLearning offerings this Fall.
Online learning is not only safe, but cost-effective. Join us virtually to keep your skills fresh while earning contact hours to maintain your certifications.
New online events and courses:
Dermal Exposure Assessment Virtual Conference | October 6-15, 2020
Earn 8 Contact Hours
Access the strategies and tools you need to perform a dermal exposure assessment in just four two-hour sessions! Recordings will be available for 60 days post-event, perfect for busy OEHS professionals.
Women in IH Leadership Summit | October 21, 2020
Managing Change and Creating a Culture of Innovation
Earn 3.5 Contact Hours
Get the tools and skills you need to successfully navigate workplace change in the context of leadership, the IH field, and from the perspective of women. With this interactive course, you’ll build a network of professionals who can help you address technical, management, and personal issues faced in the IH field.
Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene | November 9-13, 2020
Earn 32 Contact Hours
Gain exposure to the broad field of industrial hygiene with video demonstrations and practicum, group activities, and problem-solving exercises.
This popular road course is going virtual and is perfect for those new to industrial hygiene or OEHS professionals who need a refresher.
Virtual PDC Week | November 16-20, 2020
Half-Day Courses: Earn 3.5 Contact Hours
Full-Day Courses: Earn 7 Contact Hours
Choose from a mix of half and full-day professional development courses, all designed to expand your skillset with practical takeaways you can apply to your daily work. We’ve taken 7 of our most popular in-person courses and adapted them for online learning:
- November 16: MSD Risk Assessment: Observational Tools and Checklists
- November 16: MSD Risk Analysis: Beyond the Checklist
- November 17: Identifying Welding Exposures and Controls
- November 18: Electrical Safe Work Practices With Application of NFPA 70E (2021 Edition)
- November 19: Decision Making in Managing Risk – Expand Context, Strengthen Skills
- November 20: Environmental Surface Disinfectants in Health Care – Part 1
- November 20: Environmental Surface Disinfectants in Health Care – Part 2
Get all the details for each course here.