Upcoming Live Webinars
Live webinars are slide-based presentations with Q&A. Registration includes one connection per primary registrant. Live webinars take place in the AIHA Online Classroom. Any handouts or additional materials are usually posted 1-2 days before the live event. Can't make it to a live webinar? The webinar recordings are provided to primary registrants in their online classroom for 90 days.
- The Lens of the Minority Populations in the Workplace During COVID-19 (Thursday February 4, 2021, from 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET)
- The Power of Thought - Critical Thinking for Occupational Health and Safety Professionals (Thursday February 25, 2021, from 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET)
- Lessons Learned from Quantitative Exposure Assessments Conducted Globally (Tuesday March 9, 2021, from 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET) [Description Coming Soon!]
- Metrics That Matter - Building a Balanced Set of Health Metrics (Tuesday, March 30, 2021, from 1:00 - 2:30 pm ET) [Description Coming Soon!]
AIHA's collection of prerecorded webinars provides a convenient and cost-effective way for you to earn certification maintenance contact hours while brushing up on the industry's hottest topics. The purchase of a prerecorded webinar includes streaming access to the full presentation in your online classroom and all downloadable handout materials for 90 days.
Collaborate with AIHA on a webinar
Interested in working with AIHA University's education team on a webinar for OEHS professionals? Learn more here.
Consider hosting a live group webinar viewing with your company, local section or colleagues! This not only saves money but also provides a great opportunity for you to network and learn with your peers. You can choose to host a live viewing of an upcoming live or archived webinar recording, whichever works best for you.
The individual who registers for the live or archived webinar recording is considered both the primary registrant and the host. Access to the session and handouts will be provided in their Online Classroom. Those joining the host are additional participants and they register and pay the additional participant fee for that webinar.
- The host is responsible for providing a location for the live webinar viewing and submitting a roster to AIHA verifying who took part.
- Participants are responsible for paying the additional participant fee and submitting credit in the system after the event, in order to get their AIHA transcript updated.
- AIHA is responsible for executing or delivering the event, communicating confirmation details to both groups, and issuing credit on the AIHA transcript after credit submission.
Please note that access to the session and handouts is not provided to additional participants and the program is intended for in-person participation at a single location. This does not grant permission to rebroadcast our materials to other locations via web conferencing or screensharing. AIHA is not responsible for any fees associated with hosting the event beyond the fees posted in the AIHA Marketplace.
If you are looking to provide your group access to AIHA University webinars without hosting a live event, consider purchasing an eLearning Subscription.
For both live and archived webinars, AIHA is the only party that can issue credit for participation on an education transcript. AIHA University Webinars provide contact hours for certification maintenance based on the length of the webinar. To receive credit on an AIHA transcript, registrants must submit for credit in the Online Classroom.
Contact us if you have any questions or want to talk through your group’s learning needs.