Upcoming Live Webinars
Live webinars are slide-based presentations with Q&A. Registration includes one connection per primary registrant. Live webinars take place in the AIHA Online Classroom. Any handouts or additional materials are usually posted 1-2 days before the live event. Can't make it to a live webinar? The webinar recordings are provided to primary registrants in their online classroom for 90 days.
Upcoming Live Webinars
- An Introduction to Big Data and Data Analytics (Thursday January 23, 2020 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm ET)
- Asbestos and Nanoparticles: Using Benchmark Dose Methodology for Risk Assessment (Thursday February 27, 2020 from 1:00 - 2:30 pm ET)
- The Ear Poisons: An Introduction to Ototoxicants (Thursday April 9, 2020 from 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET)
- Heat Stress: Assessment and Control (Thursday April 23, 2020 from 1:00 - 2:30 pm ET)
AIHA's collection of prerecorded webinars provides a convenient and cost-effective way for you to earn certification maintenance contact hours while brushing up on the industry's hottest topics. The purchase of a prerecorded webinar includes streaming access to the full presentation in your online classroom and all downloadable handout materials for 90 days.
- 35 Years of OSHA and EPA Quantitative Risk Assessments: The Legacy of the Supreme Court's Benzene Decision Webinar Recording
- Air Sampling Strategies and Analysis Webinar Recording
- Campus Laboratory Hazards and Tragedies- Unique Challenges and Solutions Webinar Recording
- Challenging Incident Investigation Paradigms Webinar Recording
- Communicating with Impact Webinar Recording
- Decision Theory and Implications for Risk Management and Health and Safety Webinar Recording
- Designing Dust Hoods for Better Containment Webinar Recording
- Developing Respirator Cartridge Change Schedules Webinar Recording
- Elevating EHS Leading Indicators: From Defining to Designing Webinar Recording
- Empowering Industrial Hygienists With Systems Thinking for ISO 45001 Webinar Recording
- Enhancing Worker Protection Through Job Hazard Analysis Webinar Recording
- Establishing an Effective OHSMS Audit Program Webinar Recording
- Evaluating Effectiveness of a Contractor Management Program: A Case Study Webinar Recording
- Exposure Assessment and Engineering Control Evaluations: Lessons learned from Additive Manufacturing Field Studies
- Health and Safety Hazards in the Cannabis Industry Webinar Recording
- How Are Innovative Technologies Affecting Your Culture? Webinar Recording
- How Low Do You Go? Webinar Recording
- Industrial Hygiene Statistics - The Next Generation Webinar Recording
- Introduction to Combustible Dust Hazards and Mitigation for IHs Webinar Recording
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (aka Emotional Quotient) Webinar Recording
- Introduction to the Recognition, Evaluation and Control of Legionella in Building Water Systems Guideline Webinar Recording
- ISO 45001 OHSMS Update and Overview Webinar Recording
- Manganese in Welding Fume: Sources and Controls Webinar Recording
- Opioids and Protection of Workers Involved in Opioid Response
- OSHA Compliance: Emerging Issues and Inspection Preparedness Webinar Recording
- Peracetic Acid: Overview of the Chemistry, Uses, and Exposure Assessment Webinar Recording
- Post Acquisition Integration: Creating a Road Map for Health and Safety Services Webinar Recording
- Preparing the I/OH: Why Highly Hazardous Communicable Disease Responses Need Us Webinar Recording
- Puerto Rico Hurricane Preparedness, Response, and Recovery Webinar Recording
- Requirements of 2019 Edition of NFPA 652 Standard on Combustible Dust - On Your Way Towards Compliance? Webinar Recording
- Selling Safety to the Front Line Employee Webinar Recording
- Sustainability Concepts and Tools for Responsible Decision-Making: An Introduction for the EHS Professional Webinar Recording
- Take Charge of Your IH Career: Road Map to Success Webinar Recording
- That Stinks! - Investigating Odor Complaints Webinar Recording
- The Role of Context in Ethical Decision-Making for the Industrial Hygienist
- The Worst Plant: A Virtual H&S Audit Webinar Recording
- Transforming Risk Culture with Intention and Leadership Webinar Recording
- Turning Numbers into Knowledge: Sensors for Safety, Health, Well-being, and Productivity Webinar Recording
- Understanding and Controlling Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) Webinar Recording
- Welding Fumes: Suggestions for Future Research
- Workplace Violence Primer for the IH Webinar Recording
Consider hosting a live group webinar viewing with your company, local section or colleagues! This not only saves money but also provides a great opportunity for you to network and learn with your peers. You can choose to host a live viewing of an upcoming live or archived webinar recording, whichever works best for you.
The individual who registers for the live or archived webinar recording is considered both the primary registrant and the host. Access to the session and handouts will be provided in their Online Classroom. Those joining the host are additional participants and they register and pay the additional participant fee for that webinar.
- The host is responsible for providing a location for the live webinar viewing and submitting a roster to AIHA verifying who took part.
- Participants are responsible for paying the additional participant fee and submitting credit in the system after the event, in order to get their AIHA transcript updated.
- AIHA is responsible for executing or delivering the event, communicating confirmation details to both groups, and issuing credit on the AIHA transcript after credit submission.
Please note that access to the session and handouts is not provided to additional participants and the program is intended for in-person participation at a single location. This does not grant permission to rebroadcast our materials to other locations via web conferencing or screensharing. AIHA is not responsible for any fees associated with hosting the event beyond the fees posted in the AIHA Marketplace.
If you are looking to provide your group access to AIHA University webinars without hosting a live event, consider purchasing an eLearning Subscription.
For both live and archived webinars, AIHA is the only party that can issue credit for participation on an education transcript. AIHA University Webinars provide contact hours for certification maintenance based on the length of the webinar. To receive credit on an AIHA transcript, registrants must submit for credit in the Online Classroom.
Contact us if you have any questions or want to talk through your group’s learning needs.