New to the industrial hygiene field or looking to expand your foundational knowledge? Consider our virtual course for some intense, quality training, in a small group setting. Our Road Courses provide the right setting and pace for specialized immersion into important OEHS principles.
Offered 1-2 times a year, these courses are taught by experts from the OEHS field to prepare you for the daily challenges you'll face on the job.
Standard course information
Complete course materials will be provided electronically. Electronic handouts may be downloaded from the web; electricity will be provided in meeting rooms for laptop use. Paperless handouts offer participants a variety of benefits:
- Course handouts will be emailed two weeks prior to the course. This allows last-minute and current OEHS information to be incorporated.
- Use of PDF files allows participants to view detailed images and content on each page.
- Bookmarks provide a table of contents to better navigate materials; information will be completely searchable.
- Live links provide instant access to additional references.
- Ability to add comments and take notes in the electronic handout.
- Convenient, portable handouts are easily stored, referenced, managed and retained.
- Negative environmental impact is reduced by giving participants an option to save, transfer files to a laptop or other device, or print all or a portion of the material.
- Electronic handouts are included in the course fee.
Substitutions & cancellations
All cancellations, and/or substitutions must be received in writing.
- Substitutions may be made at anytime.
- Cancellations received 3 weeks prior to the start of the course will be given a refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee. Any cancellation received within 3 weeks of the start of the course will not receive a refund.
- If you fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire course registration fee.
- AIHA acknowledges that education is an important investment for you and your company. If you must cancel due to extenuating circumstances, please contact the education department directly at +1 703-846-0749, or e-mail Erin Breece.
Need to pay by check or be invoiced?
Please contact Erin Breece, Program Director, Education.
Contact Erin Breece, Program Director, Education. Telephone: +1 703-846-0749