Affordable, top-quality education for your entire department.
AIHA offers bulk pricing discounts when you purchase ten or more of the same eLearning Course. Our eLearning courses are self-paced online courses that allow you to learn at your convenience and are a cost-effective way to train your team.
Discounts apply to listed member pricing and increase based on the number of courses you buy. The larger your group, the more you save.
Number of participants
- All registrations must be received and paid for at the same time.
- Previous/subsequent purchases do not contribute to the total.
- Transfer policy - Any course transfer must be made within 30 days of purchase. We will accept transfers up to 10% of your group size.
- Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene
- Dermal Exposure Assessment Virtual Conference Recordings
- Developing and Maintaining a Laboratory-Quality Management System
- EIH I: Elemental Industrial Hygiene
- EIH II: Practical Applications of OEHS Math
- EIH III: Case Studies in the Application of Industrial Hygiene Control Methods
- Exposure Assessment Virtual Conference Recordings (2019)
- Intermediate Topics in IH Analytical Chemistry
- Introduction to IH Analytical Chemistry
- Occupational Exposure Banding Virtual Conference Recordings
- SDS and Label Authoring Course
- Welding: A Case Study in Occupational Hygiene
Eligible Certificate Programs
- Use of Direct Reading Instruments Certificate Program
- Occupational Exposure Assessment Certificate Program
We also offer the opportunity to license select eLearning courses for use in your own learning management system. Contact the eLearning department to get started or explore options.