Affordable, top-quality education for your entire department.
AIHA offers bulk pricing discounts when you purchase six or more of the same eLearning Course. Our eLearning courses are self-paced online courses that allow you to learn at your convenience and are a cost-effective way to train your team.
Discounts apply to both member and nonmember pricing and increase based on the number of courses you buy. The larger your group, the more you save.
Number of participants
*Additional 5% discount is given if the group also has a current eLearning Subscription.
- All registrations must be received and paid for at the same time.
- Previous/subsequent purchases do not contribute to the total.
- Transfer policy - Any course transfer must be made within 30 days of purchase. We will accept transfers up to 10% of your group size.
- Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene
- Biological Monitoring: A Practical Self-Study Guide
- Dermal Exposure Assessment Virtual Conference Recordings
- Developing and Maintaining a Laboratory-Quality Management System
- EIH I: Elemental Industrial Hygiene
- EIH II: Practical Applications of OEHS Math
- EIH III: Case Studies in the Application of Industrial Hygiene Control Methods
- Exposure Assessment Virtual Conference Recordings (2019)
- Intermediate Topics in IH Analytical Chemistry
- Introduction to IH Analytical Chemistry
- Occupational Exposure Banding Virtual Conference Recordings
- SDS and Label Authoring Registry Preparation
- Welding: An Exercise in Applied Industrial Hygiene
Eligible Certificate Programs
- Field Use of Direct Reading Instruments for the Detection of Gases and Vapors - Operations Level Certificate Program
- Occupational Exposure Assessment Certificate Program
Contact the eLearning department to get started.