Did you know your employer can bundle several individual memberships into one low-cost organizational one?
With organizational membership, your employer can ensure that you and your colleagues will continue to receive everything that individual membership offers.
Your employer knows that investing in you is investing in the future of the business. If you are better informed about occupational and environmental health and safety, your employer will benefit by being protected from unnecessary risk. That’s why companies allocate part of their budgets for professional development, training, conferences, and continuing education. AIHA membership, both individual and through your employer, keeps you in the loop on the latest developments in the OEHS field, as well as allows your employees to:
- attend AIHce EXP, AIHA’s annual OEHS conference at a discounted member-only rate
- take continuing education courses with AIHA University at a discounted rate
- connect with a mentor or mentee through the AIHA mentoring program
- get up-to-date news and research from our award-winning The Synergist magazine and Journal of Environmental and Occupational Hygiene
- networking on Catalyst, the online platform for OEHS professionals
- get free shipping and member discounts on all our publications
- Much more!
There are no additional administrative fees for membership and no additional costs to actively participate in the more than 48+ technical and professional development volunteer groups.
What's the cost and how many employees are covered?
We offered tired pricing to meet the size of your business. Starting at five individual memberships ($223 each) for just $835 a year...that's a 25% savings!
0-5 members- $835 (25%)
6-15 members- $2340 (30%)
16-35 members- $3900 (35%)
36-55 members- $7360 (40%)
55 and up – (50%)
How can I join as an Organizational Group Member?
1. Print out the 2022 Organizational Group Membership Form
2. Fax to 1-703-207-3561 or mail to:
AIHA P.O. Box 1519
Merrifield, VA 22116-9990
3. Membership benefits are available upon the payment being processed.
AIHA Code of Conduct Acknowledgement
This document outlines the Code of Conduct for all members and volunteers of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and summarizes the behavior expected of members and volunteers representing AIHA in any forum, mailing list, public meetings, or private correspondence. We ask that our members and volunteers read and submit the acknowledgment via the online form.
AIHA dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes but may be partially deductible as a business expense. Dues are not refundable. AIHA estimates that 7% of your dues are not deductible because of AIHA's lobbying activities on behalf of its members. AIHF and AGF are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Contributions to either may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor.