The Balanced Scorecard Model serves as overarching framework for all AIHA activities, including the AIHA Strategic Plan. The LLC (LAP, PAT, Registry) and Product Stewardship Society strategic/business plans, not specifically referenced in the AIHA Strategic Plan, are mapped against it where applicable.
The AIHA Strategic Plan focus areas are mapped against “Mission” and “Innovation” quadrants. Other activities such as IT, HR, staff professional development are grouped under “Operations”, and Financial Performance (including performance of LLC’s) are grouped under “Finance”.
The 2016-18 AIHA Strategic Plan consists of six (6) key focus areas:
1. Drive AIHA’s content focus and dissemination
2. Customize benefits to maximize value to members
3. Pioneer a coalition to advance IH science and practice
4. Partner to generate and disseminate content
5. Support local sections
6. Align support for IH Professional Pathways (aka Career Stages)